Happy Birthday to our sweet Lady Liv! I wanted today to be a fun one for Liv so we hit the zoo after picking Tosh up from school.
The kids all ready to roll (literally):

We enjoyed a picnic with friends and then hit the splash area.

Liv LOVED it!


Liv eating a yummy watermelon sucker:

Pizza for dinner (one of Liv's favorites):

Presents for ME?





Liv has just recently started to play with her dolls. She was so thrilled with these toys for her babies and took care of them all evening.

For the cake I decided to go with a simple "water/Dora" theme. Two things she seems to like a lot.

(When Hewitt saw the cake this afternoon he said, "You can't have
three Doras on a cake!"
When Tosh saw the cake he said, "Aw, cute! This cake is so cute," like a grown-up might say.)

This little girl is very loved.

And wasn't she sweet to want to share?
And to wrap it up, a short video clip from the zoo. Happy Birthday, Liv! We sure love you!!!
8 comments:
Fun to see the pixs of a very cute two year old as she celebrates "her" day! Thanks for sharing!
I just love her sharing the cake with her dolls. Girls are so fun! Glad she had a good day.
She is so cute, I can't believe she is 2.
I love how Liv has such a poker face, and you can't really tell what she's thinking or feeling. NOT!
I love all her faces when she opened her presents. You can defineately tell she has quite the personality.
Oh. My. Liv. I could just totally eat her up! Her expressions are priceless! I can't believe she is already two. What a doll she is!
Cute!
Aaaaahhh she's so adorable! I wish we could get her and Sophia together! I think they'd be hilarious.
Post a Comment