Tuesday, December 21, 2010

twas the week before Christmas

The last day of school for the kids was on Thursday. Hewitt brought home this great letter from school (by the way, he is always changing his mind about what he wants). I think the last line is so sweet: We have some wrapped gifts from the kids that we haven't opened, but Burke gave us this awesome wreath that he made from a hanger and plastic baggies:

Here are some random pictures from the past week. Liv taking Bear and Bunny for a walk:

I caught Liv's expression when Rob walked in the door from work (don't you love the headband?):
The boys have had so much fun playing Two Square and soccer on our back patio.

This is blurry, but so cute of Liv giving Hewitt kisses:

Liv was putting her bunny and milk in the salad spinner the other day and would spin it, and then take a drink, spin, take a drink etc. She is such a character.
These next photos of Tosh speak for themselves:
I watched a little boy at our house the the other day and Liv was so interested in his binky. I grabbed this old binky of hers (she hasn't used one since she was about 3 months or something) to keep her away from his and was surprised at how much she liked it. She looked so funny with it in her mouth; half of the time it would be upside down or she would hold it in her hands... Rob threw it out the next day.

Liv looked so pretty before church on Sunday. I didn't have much time to get a good photo and Rob asked me why I couldn't just wait until after church to take her photo...

This is what she looked like after picking her up from nursery:
(They had given her a sucker and so she had sticky candy all over her face which you can't really see in the photo).

We went to dinner at some friends on Monday night. This was the first time we have ever decorated gingerbread houses with the kids and it was so much fun!

Everything on Hewitt's house was very symmetrical and organized. He is very particular about most things (except for all of the clothes he leaves on his bedroom floor).
I helped Liv with with her house while she ate candy...

And then today after lunch it was time to let the kids have a go at it:
I have a few projects to finish up before Christmas! It's been a busy month. Only four days left!

5 comments:

John R said...

I really did laugh out loud on the "before" and "after" photos of Liv. Wonderful shots of everybody and everything. Hewitt is really a thoughtful and happy boy, and a real blessing to his family. What a great bunch. Not that I am influenced by our relationship!

The Laundry Queen said...

Love the picture of Liv when Rob comes in the door. Cute. Looks like you're enjoying the Christmas season-- hope it continues.

janeannechovy said...

So happy to see that dress on Liv! I waited to put it on Cindy Lou until she was walking (beaded = not good for crawling), and she was such a slowpoke about it that she only got to wear it a couple of times.

Angie said...

That before and after picture of Liv is funny!

Heather Ashby said...

Love all the pictures! It really makes me miss you guys.