Here it is hanging in our backyard. Burke is hoping that a bird family will be our visitors this month:

He has worked really hard the last few weeks on a research paper and project about Ferdinand Magellan. I always enjoy learning new things along with Burke. He was really excited to learn how to use a needle and thread and sewed this boat by himself.

Burke loves to learn new things. Rob and I have noticed how much happier he is when he is challenged, and keeping busy working on new skills and accomplishments.
We also attended a pizza party yesterday to celebrate the end of his soccer season. His coaches had great things to say about Burke's good attitude and what a good listener he is.
Keep up the good work, Burke!
Burke has started piano lessons (long overdue) with his favorite teacher and person (his Dad). He is doing really well and likes creating his own songs too.
He has worked really hard the last few weeks on a research paper and project about Ferdinand Magellan. I always enjoy learning new things along with Burke. He was really excited to learn how to use a needle and thread and sewed this boat by himself.
Burke loves to learn new things. Rob and I have noticed how much happier he is when he is challenged, and keeping busy working on new skills and accomplishments.
We also attended a pizza party yesterday to celebrate the end of his soccer season. His coaches had great things to say about Burke's good attitude and what a good listener he is.
Keep up the good work, Burke!
2 comments:
Awesome! Way to go, Burke!
What the "Queen" said. Good looking bird house. I think as soon as they, the birds, want to nest it will be occupied
Post a Comment