Thursday, December 23, 2010

the stockings were hung by the chimney with care...

FINALLY!


I have been debating what to do for our stockings for YEARS! I finally decided to go with something classic and simple. I just finished the last stocking, the "M" for Mom, this morning. Right in the nick of time. Now here's hoping that Santa will fill them tomorrow night!
Thanks to my SIL and mom for their ideas and help on this project (that's taken me about nine months to finish!).

4 comments:

Tom and Maryana said...

Congratulations on finishing the stockings! They look great hanging on your fireplace.

The Laundry Queen said...

Love the stockings! So simple, but neat.

janeannechovy said...

I love how they turned out!! And guess what? I just finished the last stitches on mine yesterday. I'll post pictures when we get back to Portland (some day).

Brett and Tiffany said...

Very cute! Great talent! Hope you had a merry Christmas!