Thursday, December 9, 2010

"like Hewitt"

These two are pretty good buds. Tosh always lights up when the older boys get home from school and can't wait to get outside to play. Lately he has been trying to dress like Hewitt (which usually means changing into shorts and taking his shirt off). Tosh seemed somewhat upset this afternoon and came up to me and said, "I want hair like Hewitt has!" We talked about it for a little bit and he cheered up when I suggested that we could try to straighten his curls. I did my best (even tried my straightener after blow-drying it) and the result was pretty funny. Here are his brothers' reactions when we went outside to show them the new look:


I kept thinking that Tosh was wearing a wig!


What a funny boy (shown below wearing the "Super Hewitt" cape):

5 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

That's hilarious! I can't imagine trying to make Big's hair look like Bud's!

Tom and Maryana said...

He looks adorable no matter if his hair is curly or not. What a kid...

Tamsen said...

I just put my finger on who Tosh reminds me of in these pics; Nicholas (youngest kid) from the TV show "Eight is Enough." It's that curled under, 80's look.

janeannechovy said...

Aw, so cute!

Angie said...

That is funny!