I told Tosh that we were to going to his friend Lincoln's house (we've been there lots of times) and Tosh said, "Abraham Lincoln?" I guess it's good to know that he's learning something in preschool :).
I had to take Liv to the ENT doctor for a tube follow-up visit and couldn't find my keys anywhere as we were about to head out the door. After searching the usual spots I told Tosh that we should say a prayer and ask for help in finding the keys. After the prayer, Tosh asked, "Is Jesus really good at finding things?" Tosh found the keys (outside on our back patio!) about a minute later. As a side note, not only were we early to the appointment, but her ears looked perfect and her hearing test results were completely normal.
Rob was reading to the family in 4 Nephi in the Book of Mormon and I said, "So did you understand that Tosh? The guys that were making good choices hid the plates from the guys that were being bad," and Tosh said, "Because they were trying to take all of the food?" Ha ha! We explained that we were talking about plates you write on, not eat on.
At random the other day he said, "What does 'just cuz' mean?" I guess he's heard that one before...hmmm.
If you haven't read the previous post, make sure that you do! Liv was so funny when she saw Tosh this morning. She pointed at him and giggled, and then crawled into bed next to him and kept rubbing the top of his head. So funny!
3 comments:
Such a cutie!
Tosh is such a cutie! So funny, I love that age, b/c they keep the adults entertained by the funny things they come up w/.
And I can't believe his hair. Had I not known that was Tosh I would have not recognized him.... STILL ADORABLE! :)
What a crack up. I love this age. Their personalities really start to come out.
Post a Comment