I started sending out Valentines (instead of Christmas cards) when Burke was a baby. Every year I think that I will go back to doing Christmas cards, but it hasn't happened yet. I really think that this year might be the last year I do Valentines, mostly because January/February is the ugliest time of year to get a family photo (even in AZ).
I recently came across our family Valentine photos and thought it would be fun to post them on here; and p.s., if you'd like a Valentine and I don't have your current address, you'd better send it soon :)
2003

2004

2005

2006
and 2011 is coming soon to a mailbox near you....
2 comments:
What a great way to look at how your family has grown. Fun!
i think it is a great idea! i look forward to it each february! so fun to see all of your past cards!
LOVED that picture with tosh's hair on Rob!
sorry you've been sick at your house! sounds like you have some fun projects going on! i hope someday we're able to come visit you guys!
Post a Comment