Did I hear an audible gasp? We really cut off those gorgeous curls. Can you believe it?
I started out doing a trim, but he seemed really interested in the clippers (out on the counter for Rob's haircut). When we joked about cutting his hair short like his Daddy's, he got excited about it and I figured that even though it isn't swimming season yet, we can call it his summer cut and it'll give me a break from chasing him around with the spray bottle and comb every morning...
He looks like a completely different (and grown up) kid to me, but I have to say that I still think he's just as darling and cute as ever.
This next one reminds me of Burke at this age for some reason:
7 comments:
I can't believe you did it! Wow - he really looks different. How did Liv react when she saw Tosh?
He does look so much older! And, yes, I was thinking he looks like a combination of Jake and your Mom, with a little Joseph thrown in. ; )
He is so cute with curls or short hair. Did you feel sad to see the curls go? So cute
You were right! *GASP!* I didn't even recognize him. Still very cute kid though.
Wow! I'm shocked you did that. Looking at those pictures I think he looks a lot like his mom.
I agree. You see his adorable face more that looks like yours!
Your house looks great!
I saw Joseph in the one pic, but wow he does look so different! He can always grow the curls back out later :)
Post a Comment