An over-sized "brag book" about the Peterson kids... Written for Grandma, and shared with you.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
ten months
Our cutie-pie has hit the double digits! Liv has two teeth now, moves very fast, and is good at feeding herself bits of cheese, bread, and cereal. She is eating a ton and still sleeps like a champ (12-13 hours straight every night). She loves playing with toys and really likes getting her hands on the remote, the phone, and ripping any paper she finds... I got a shocker this week when I went to get her out of her crib from her afternoon nap and found her happily (and quietly) playing on the floor of her room! I had never even seen her pull herself up in the slightest bit! Needless to say, the crib was dropped the rest of the way down right then. She didn't have one mark or bruise anywhere on her (THANK HEAVEN), and I am still baffled because I never heard a "thud" or a cry or anything. Here are a few photos I took this morning:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I can't believe Liv got herself out of her crib! I love her little headband. Oh the joys of little girls. Gavin weighs almost as much as her. It will be interesting to compare them in real life.
I wonder if one of her brothers might have helped her out...but she's a real cutie. Thanks for the update.
I love all the photos, especially the last one-- it's awesome. It's a look bordering on the one of disdainful annoyance that you'll get when the pre-teen years hit. Get ready!
She just gets cuter and cuter! I love the bandanna headband, too.
We are looking forward to May when we can see her in person. What a cute girl!
What a mystery! Don't you wish you could watch a video of what really happened?!!? She's such a doll! It looks like she's starting to get a bit of her own look....while still looking very much like a Peterson. Cute outfit too!
It is amazing how fast they grow up. Liv is so cute! I have to remind myself to slow down to really enjoy it.
Post a Comment