Thursday, March 18, 2010

spring break week one

Spring break is here and so is the 80 degree weather (it's supposed to get back to the 70's by the weekend). The Haynie family, our very good friends from Utah, were kind enough to drive on down for a visit! It was great to see them and catch up, and the kids had so much fun playing together. Unfortunately, I didn't take many photos until they were about to leave, but we did some fun stuff this week: Went to the park, the Children's Museum, Tom took the four older kids to the Science Center one day (Rob was working and Angie and I were home with the little kids), and the kids went swimming every afternoon!

Tom was also kind enough to pull out the carpet in the kid's upstairs bathroom and tile it (with a little assistance from Rob). As most projects go, it turned out to be a little more work than was anticipated, and he made about 6 trips to Lowes I think... We are so appreciative and it looks awesome! THANKS TOM, we owe you!!!


Here are the girls (quite outnumbered) on St. Patty's Day:


The kids before their departure today (and please ignore the fact that I hadn't combed my kids' hair and that Tosh is shirtless):




Burke and Zac - Best friends since they were three:


Hewitt and Abbi - Would love for these two to get married someday... I can dream, can't I?



Tosh and Carter - These two cuties are so funny together. They played great!


Liv (10 months) and Gavin (5 months), yet about the same size!


Thanks again for coming to visit us! We already miss you!

1 comment:

rachel said...

Looks like a blast!

Miss you.