Liv and her uncle (watching the swimmers):
JA and I were able to do some shopping and find some great deals at Last Chance and Nordstrom Rack. I am not much of a shopper and so shopping with her is always fun--you know, learning from an expert. We were also able to relax some, visit lots, and eat plenty (at least it feels that way with a large group as there is always a kid that is hungry and some adult in the kitchen either cooking or cleaning up...). On Saturday evening we were thrilled to be joined by Grandma and Grandpa Pete!
What a busy, but fun couple of weeks. I'm exhausted and ready to get back into our usual routine. School starts tomorrow!
3 comments:
I bet you're exhausted! Looks like you had a lot of fun, wish we could have been there. We'll make it down there one of these days.
Good times! I'm so jealous you guys are swimming and we're still building snowmen on our spring break! lucky you!!!!
We did have a wonderful time! Thanks for your wonderful hospitality. I'll try to remember to download and send the cute pictures I took.
Post a Comment