We had rain, rain, wind, and more rain in Arizona this week. There was even a huge dust storm and tornado warning on Thursday night. The rain was hitting the front of our house so hard that water came in through our front door and started to soak our rug! I put several towels down and also put towels in two of our upstairs windows where water was collecting in the tracks. In the morning, all of the towels were soaked and our neighbors lost a very large tree that is now leaning over the fence and into our yard. I am so grateful that the power did not go out and that there weren't any trees that fell on top of our house.
Tennis was cancelled because of rain (a blessing really because it was a bit stressful last week). I got a few projects finished up this week and stayed up way too late every night (why do I do this?). I finished framing photos for a wall collage in our downstairs hallway. A few of you might recognize some of your photography! Rob's sister designed the layout while they were here for Christmas--thanks Sue! Having some stuff up (finally) really makes it feel more like our home. There is a glare in this photo, but you get the idea...
Here are some yummy (and sorta fuzzy) pics that I took of Liv the other day. I bought a couple of cute hats from a friend, but they are enormous on her tiny little head. She kept yanking the hat off the second I put it on so I was actually holding her hands down to her sides with my legs in these photos. What a funny girl!


Well, I have a date with hubby tonight, so that's it for now.
7 comments:
I would have accomplished...ummm...nothing I'm sure except sheer survival! You are amazing!
The collage looks great and I'm anxious to see it in person, but not yet, I guess. Glad your family is all together again.
Love the photo collage! I can't wait to get into my own place again so I can do something like that with all of the photos I've been taking. I knew you'd survive, Tams, and the fact that you got that done, too, is nothing less than I would have expected from you. ; )
Love the photo wall--Sue did a great job laying that out. When I get done painting my hallway (who knows when that will be?), I think I'll have her do something similar for me.
Love, love, love the giggly girl in the pink hat.
Ugh....don't you hate it when they pull the cute hair stuff out! She looks darling. Love seeing the PINK!!!
I'm so proud of you. Just think of what you can do now. I bet you could even make it to the post office with your kids! ;) I've never done 10 days without Dar. That would be hard.
Love the photo wall and the cute cute Liv!
Just wanted to say that I keep coming back to look at that double chin. LOVE it!
Post a Comment