"Livvy Lou" is 8 months old this week! She is mastering the pincher grasp to be able to feed herself Cheerios and seems to love them. She is clapping a lot, saying "mamama" and is starting to dance (bounce her head up and down) to music. She's got a bit of a runny nose this week, but she's still happy and sweet as ever. Here are some pics:
4 comments:
It's nuts to think she's that old already! I guess that means that my kids are getting ever older, too. I'm glad you are able to enjoy her so much, Tams. It was great to see you last week!
What sweet cheeks! Such a jolly baby.
Sweet pictures. Someone is learning how to find the light! Sweet baby too.
she is the cutest thing ever. I love a baby's profile with their chubby checks and pretty eyelashes.
Post a Comment