Morning shot:
Well, we now have more to deal with than a rat's nest in back of her head every day...
On Monday morning we all got dressed and then Tosh, Liv and I went to the park to play right after we dropped the older boys off at school. It has gotten really cold here (30s!) and we played outside for about 45 min or so and then decided to head home for some hot chocolate.
Here is a photo of Liv with her cocoa and whipped cream (yum!).
I heard Tosh yelling to me from my bathroom so I came out to see what was wrong. He told me, "Liv has scissors!" Sure enough she had climbed up on the desk in the upstairs hallway and had found the scissors up in a high cabinet (by the way, I've been looking for these scissors for a while and didn't know they were up there until I told Rob this story and he said that he had seen them there). Liv was in our loft trying to cut some computer paper with the scissors. I went over to help her (of course telling her that she isn't supposed to have scissors) and then I noticed fine, blonde hair all over her sleeves. I looked over at her to discover this:
Another funny thing was that I asked Tosh if he had tried to take the scissors away from her (not that it's his job to watch her or anything), and he said, "No! She was trying to cut MY hair!" That also made me laugh. Got to protect those curls, Tosh. :)
So here are some shots I took of Liv on Tuesday after I had calmed down. It is what it is. Sort of a rite of passage, no?
In the mean time it will help spread cheer to others, right? They can smile (or chuckle) when they see her, and be reminded of their own stories and memories of other mischievous two-year-olds.
3 comments:
It looks like got it right in the middle rather than to the side - a somewhat middle part. She still looks pretty cute! Reminds me of her mother as a two year old :-)
Ha! The story made me laugh, especially the things Tosh said. So funny. She's still adorable, of course.
I'm with LQ--I laughed out loud the whole way through the tale.
Post a Comment