Nine days down and only three days to go! Rob's trip got shortened so he will be home from Malaysia on Wednesday night instead of Friday. Yipee! Things are going fine around here, but to be honest it has been a long week and I feel pretty exhausted. I took the younger kids to the zoo on Monday and we had a great time! The kids were so tired on the way home they both fell sound asleep (which means Tosh was up past 10pm that night...).
My parents arrived here on Thursday evening and it been nice to have some adult company. It is especially great that my mom is so much healthier than she was on her last visit (where she spent the entire week in the hospital). I made a "Daddy do" list and my dad has been kind enough to do some handy projects around the house. I'm hoping to get lots more accomplished before they leave, but we'll see how the week goes.
Here are some shots of the boys playing last weekend (dressed up in Rob's old Hawaiian shirts).
The pinewood derby was on Saturday. Burke had a lot of fun and showed great maturity, I thought. He was a great sport and just had a good time.
He did well and was able to advance to the finals that our stake held that evening. I love this photo of him setting his car on the track (love that tongue sticking out!):
3 comments:
Looks like you're managing very well-- I mean, you've actually gone places. That's impressive! I'm glad Rob gets to come home early and that your Mom's doing better.
I, too, am impressed with how you've done. Hooray for Tom & Maryana visiting!
That pic of Burke placing his car on the track could actually be an old photo of Rob...! Too cute.
Post a Comment