It is quite the trick to take photos of eight young children. Here are a few shots from the zoo:
(Hewitt was pretending to be a baby kangaroo)
I think I've mentioned before how much I like the Phoenix Zoo. There are so many different play areas for kids. 

Here are some photos from the park:

The kids played a little dance game one afternoon while the little kids were napping and it was about the cutest thing I have ever seen. I figured that I needed to film without them knowing (or my oldest child would have stopped dancing for sure), and that is why the video is of their backsides instead of the front. Also, the volume was down pretty low, so you'll have to imagine the music of "YMCA" playing:
Here are some shots of the kids right before saying goodbye today.

Abbi and Hewitt (still hoping these two get married in about 16 years or so):

Here are some photos from the park:
Here are some shots of the kids right before saying goodbye today.
Burke and Zac. Still best buddies:
Abbi and Hewitt (still hoping these two get married in about 16 years or so):
Tosh and Carter (a super cute and silly duo). They loved to sit in the back of our van together and belt out primary songs. That Carter can sing!


And finally Gavin and Liv (they don't hold still for very long)...



It was so much fun catching up and hanging out with such good friends. It wasn't surprising that Angie and I were able to talk all day long and stay up chatting well past midnight almost every single night without ever running out of things to talk about. Thanks for being such great friends and for making the trip, guys!
5 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! Yay for friends!
I think Burke may have a dancing gene! Totally reminds me of Rob.
Those kids can shake it, I hope Hewitt marries Abbi too, she is such a cutie.
Love all the pictures. We had so much fun! Thanks for having us!
That looks like so much fun. We will have to come visit you soon!
Post a Comment