Sunday, March 20, 2011

post script

A couple of funnies that I don't want to forget about:

Our Bishop had a little time to fill at the end of our sacrament meeting today and so he spoke for about ten minutes. Tosh was getting a little restless (Rob was already standing in the back with Liv), and so I told him to listen because "the Bishop has a message for us." Rob returned to our bench during the closing song and I guess right after the closing prayer Tosh told Rob, "I need to go get my message from the Bishop." Tosh headed up to the front and had already asked the Bishop for "his message" by the time I got up there. I explained what I had said to Tosh and we all had a good laugh.

Rob was just telling me that he has never heard Liv say the "s" sound when I was reminded that during a prayer at church today, she put her index finger to her lips and said, "Sshhhhh" very loudly!

I was quizzing Hewitt during dinner tonight (simple things like: Is 2+2, or 3+3 bigger?). I then explained that "false" was the opposite of true and started asking him true/false questions. I said "Liv is the youngest member of our nuclear family," and Hewitt said, "Not false!"


Note to my sisters-in-law- Thanks for the dress compliments (Target clearance!). I will send it Edith's way when we are done. I realized that I hadn't attached a photo that shows the cute neckline with flowers:


2 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

Gotta love funny kids. How boring our lives would be without them, eh? Can't wait for the dress!

Britttany said...

kids r so funny!

chad had to go to california for business and was only gone for a day and a half. but i had a long 14 hrs without his help w/ my crazy 2. but i thought if tamsen can do 3 weeks without rob w/ 4 kids, i certainly can do 1 day. thanks for the motivation :)