He requested a Capri Sun in his lunchbox today, and was a little bummed when I explained that preschool would be finished before lunchtime and so he wouldn't be bringing lunch. (Just for the record, I let him have a Capri Sun as part of his lunch at home.)
I think he is looking so grown-up (at almost 3 and 1/2).
I wanted to capture his current signature before starting school:
I left a little early to pick him up and was able to watch the class doing gymnastics (donkey kicks and somersaults). When it was time to go he seemed a little tired, but said that he had fun. On the way home he asked, "Did you know that you can paint with your fingers mom?!"
Good work, Tosh!
p.s. Liv and I accomplished so much while Tosh was at school this morning: we emptied the dishwasher and cleaned up the kitchen, vacuumed out the car and cleaned the car windows, went to the grocery store (where we filled the entire cart), and unloaded the groceries before heading back to the school. It was a productive morning for EVERYONE!
2 comments:
Yay, Tosh! And 'yay' for you, too.
Way to go, Tosh! Your cousin loves preschool, too (she cries almost every time she sees me arrive to pick her up).
Post a Comment