Sunday, July 4, 2010

happy 4th!

It was mostly the same-old, same-old this week. Trying to keep the kids busy during the day and then lots of swimming in the evening. We were invited to a family-style birthday party for some friends whose little boy was turning two. There was a bounce house (indoors), a train ride, snow cones, tons of food, etc. It was quite the bash!


Liv watching the boys on the train:

Tosh helping Liv collect pinata candy:


Liv has become a pro at going down the stairs on her tummy. She's pretty quick:

(Notice that the back of her hair is getting longer and seems to have some curl to it):


We had a fairly mellow 4th of July. The kids were excited about the s'mores:


Liv was not-so excited about taking photos:





And my favorite photo of the day, Tosh's wet eyelashes:



We let the kids stay up a little later tonight to play some games, hang out and check out a few fireworks from our balcony. We are looking forward to Rob's sister and her family joining us this week. I hope they don't melt (I think it hit 116 this week--the record since we've lived here)! I was really missing family today, so this is great timing...

I actually wrote on my other blog today. So check it out if you want to.

Happy 4th of July everyone!

3 comments:

janeannechovy said...

I think that dress is even cuter on Liv than it was on Cindy Lou! It suits her coloring better. And would you believe I never put the pants and dress together? Duh. And the fruit jammies! My favorites!

I share your feelings about Tosh's eyelashes. Swoon.

Hope we'll see lots of pictures of visiting cousins next week!

The Laundry Queen said...

LOVE the eyelash photo!

The Laundry Queen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.