I got thinking today that I need a place to share photos of the kids in a more intimate setting than my normal blog. Besides, I figure that our family and close friends can handle "kid photo overload" without necessarily a great story or deep thoughts to go with it. It will also allow me in other cases to share "the rest of the story" (as Paul Harvey would say), and to give more details about our home and life here in AZ.
As outlined in the description, these blog posts will be written especially with the "missionary grandmothers" in mind (and wonderful aunts too).
In other words, consider this blog "the extended version" of Pete Pages.
4 comments:
I loved it and especially the pictures of Liv. Are you ever going to send us one for "the wall"?
I love it, except I can't get it to show up on my feed, even when I'm all logged in and everything. Any tips?
Thanks for thinking of the "missionary grandmothers". We will never get a "kid photo overload". Thank you for the photo update.
I am really loving the new blog, and of course teh old one.
Post a Comment