Sunday, September 13, 2009

60 second recap

Real quick: I taught R.S. today (just subbing). It felt nice to teach again and made me feel "at home" since this was my calling in our last ward. The lesson was on "True Friends" and I couldn't help but get emotional a few times thinking of my friends (both family and non-related ones) and how blessed I am. The kids did much better today than they did last Sunday. Liv has moved into "size 2" diapers so this has helped eliminate more blow-outs (cross fingers).

Liv's 4 month check was on Friday. Turns out that my "chubby" baby is actually pretty little. She was 30% across the board (head, weight, height). I've never had a child under 75% for height... She weighs only 12 lbs. 14 oz. Hewitt was 15 1/2 pounds at 4 months!

The painters are finished. I had them redo our master bath in the main house color. It's much better and more flexible too since I couldn't decide on what I wanted... I repainted the border stripe in our "play room" last night (the hour before and hour after having the missionaries over for dinner). The blue didn't look quite right and so I used the "purple-y brown" color, (technically called "Lincoln Cottage Brown") that we had used in our dining room and we REALLY like it now. I will take pictures and post them soon, I promise. We have been so busy going from one thing to another...

Well, that was more than 60 seconds, wasn't it?

2 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the new paint colors! Liv is so little-- I think Big weighed that at 1 month! So cute.

Heather Ashby said...

Wow, you've done more work on this house already then you did the entire time you lived here. Way to go! I'm excited to see pics.