Here is a video of Hewitt and Liv playing "Pat-a-Cake" a couple of weeks back...
An over-sized "brag book" about the Peterson kids... Written for Grandma, and shared with you.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
the many faces of liv
Liv will be four months next week! She is still the sweetest baby ever. She makes happy noises a lot and her "talking voice" sounds kind of low to me. She is rolling over all the time now which poses a problem when she is trying to nap and gets stuck. She likes playing on her tummy though and loves the play gym and swing (still). She still eats great and is mellow and sweet. She gets so giggly when the boys play with her. She adores them all. I can't stop taking pictures of this girl! I love how she looks so different in each photo I take...



Here is a video of Hewitt and Liv playing "Pat-a-Cake" a couple of weeks back...
Here is a video of Hewitt and Liv playing "Pat-a-Cake" a couple of weeks back...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment