Sunday, March 26, 2017

september 2016

Here we are going back six months to September (2016)...I'm a little behind, you could say.

I got these cute shots of Truman "reading" the ads. This was the first time he was aware of me taking his photo and smiled for we when I asked him to! By the way, this first photo looks like my brother Todd to me.



Say "Cheese"

Truman and I went for a little stroll/wagon ride one evening. The sky was really cool (it was still so hot out)!

I love this little pouty, serious face.


Truman loves going for bike rides around the neighborhood. The problem was, I couldn't get him to keep a hat or sunglasses on and it's so sunny here. I finally figured out that he would keep these tinted goggles on!



More funny goggles pics:


Finally wearing a hat for some shade here. He seems so grown up playing on the park equipment:



A blurry night photo of Burke and Hewitt shooting hoops--a favorite pastime:

Liv had an "at home" school project about the 13 Colonies. We decided on a pillow case out of leftover fabric I had. She enjoyed working the pedal on the sewing machine for the first time. I think it turned out pretty cute:

I discovered Truman sans diaper after his nap one day...with wet sheets. This has happened several times since September, unfortunately.  I actually put duct tape on the front of his diaper a couple of times recently and now he just takes his pants off, but will leave his diaper on, thankfully.  Silly boy.

I was stung by this tiny scorpion (photo taken after I killed him) on the right side of my finger here. He was hiding under this washcloth that was over the side of my bathtub. Even though you can't see a mark or anything, it hurt like the dickens!!! I washed my hand with soap and water, got ice on it, and then elevated it right away. I had to keep ice on it non-stop that entire day/evening or I would have ridiculous pain shoot through my finger. I felt some numbness almost up to my shoulder for a day, and my finger felt numb to the touch for about a month. I pray that none of my kids will ever get stung!

Cute Tosh and Liv dressed up for "Decade Day" for part of Spirit Week:

Fabulous Fifties gal:


Groovy 70's Guy:

Truman was 18 months on September 20th:

"Can't catch me!"

Watching the airplanes:



1 comment:

The Laundry Queen said...

Tosh and Liv's costumes are fantastic! Sorry about the scorpion bite. Ouch!