It's pretty much a ghost town in Chandler at the beginning of July. Thankfully the Lundells are usually around and invite us over to celebrate the 4th. Liv was so excited to get all dressed up for the occasion:
Rob and I binge-watched the TV series "Turn" right before Independence Day and so I think I gave extra thought and felt extra grateful for our freedoms and liberties this year.
Cute Boy in goggles one evening after dinner:
Liv and Tosh having handstand contests:
How could I pick just one winner? Look at those sweet faces:
Truman developed a serious love for our "Yo Gabba Gabba" DVD--especially the "New Friends" episode with Jack Black (it's the only show he was remotely interested in). It's hilarious to watch him dance along and laugh at some funny parts. Goodness, he is cute.
One of Liv's more original ensembles:
Skimboarder:
Selfie at the resort:
Enjoying the view outside on patio:
Look, the ocean!
This girl is a tough competitor!
Second day on the beach:
Truman is so friendly and wanted to wave to all of the cars coming and going:
Waiting for the shuttle on Day 3:
Truman loved this car in front of the main desk at the resort:
Putting:
I went in to wake Truman up from his nap so we could go to church and found him like this!
It was a little surprising to say the least.
The first day of school was on Monday, July 25th. Burke is a freshman in High School!
Hewitt is in 6th grade:
Tosh is in 4th grade:
Liv is in 2nd grade:
While the big kids were at school, Truman and I went swimming.
Wet eyelashes are the cutest!
Truman loves this tub toy he got from the Andelins for his birthday:
I love this throwback picture of Tosh from FIVE years ago. Crazy how time flies (yet some things never change, like the summer heat).
Truman broke our salad spinner and then "helped" Rob fix it:
I love his face behind the mallet, here:
The kids all got their "AZ Merit" test scores back from the previous school year. Hewitt got a perfect score on the math section!
This paper Liv brought home made me laugh. Brother/BOTHER; kind of like tomato/tomahto...
2 comments:
Wow! So, so much fun, all of it! You captured some really great photos. And way to go Hewitt! "Bothers." Ha!
Geez, beautiful kids! Can't believe Burke is in high school!
Post a Comment