Thursday, July 7, 2016

truman's first birthday!

Truman turned one on March 20th! We invited the Andelins over for pizza dinner (Truman's first favorite table food) and dessert on Saturday, the 19th. I had fun making this cute robot party hat during his nap:

 Liv had a great idea to make these cute decorations:

Kisses for the birthday boy after his nap:

We headed out to the field for a little soccer prior dinner:


 
 






Truman tried a tiny bit of some homemade cheesecake that our friend made and seemed to really like it, so I thought I would make it for his birthday (this recipe is fantastic and kind of tastes like yummy lemon yogurt). I didn't know this at the time, but blueberries would turn out to be his favorite fruit!

Happy Birthday, Dear Truman!



 







After a bath, we gave Truman his birthday gift--a new wagon!
Liv helping him in:

Cutest birthday boy!




 


The kids were excited to take turns getting to ride. I love this pic of Auggie and Tru:


Funny Hewitt celebrating that it was finally his turn ;)


Truman got the cutest plane from the Andelins!

And a few recycled (new to him) toys that he had never seen before:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRUMAN! WE LOVE AND ADORE YOU!!!

1 comment:

The Laundry Queen said...

So cute and fun! Happy Birthday, Tru!