The year is half over and I'm finally getting to writing about 2016! Truman was so close to walking at the beginning January and was getting braver at letting go and balancing on his own.
I was very fortunate that Liv let me record her singing one afternoon, just after the holidays were over. These videos are precious to me. I can't watch them enough! Love her so much. This first video is an original that she made up on the spot about "Star Wars" and all the hype over the new movie (This first video really reminds me of myself as a kid):
The next ones are Christmas songs! Love this girl!
I attended the "Celebrations of Learning" for Tosh and Liv at the beginning of the new semester. I loved what Tosh's teacher (Mrs. Harder) wrote on his certificate, "Always putting forth 110% effort." Way to go, Tosh!
Tosh and his good buddy, Tripp:
Looks like Liv did Tru's hair again:
I found this little gem that Liv wrote in a journal:
A cute series of Truman playing in a laundry hamper one night:
Liv received the writing award!
Liv with her teacher, Mrs. Bartelt.
Truman was a busy boy in January, cruising around holding onto things. I ADORE his little bum crack through his onesie, his cute curls, and that sweet smile.
Liv ended up with two of the same dresses in the same size (we bought one and then she got a hand-me-down from a friend of the same dress!). She gave one to her bestie, Natalie--they thought it was the coolest to be twins!
A gorgeous January sunset!
Truman turned 10 months on the 20th of January and was sick with a cold--boo! I can't get over how blue and beautiful his eyes are. All of our kids started out with blue eyes, but none THIS blue. I sure hope they stay this color.
We are so happy when Grandma comes for a visit. She was in Arizona for several weeks this winter and came to watch (and feed) Truman one day so I could run to an appointment.
Our kids are really into playing games. It's such a fun stage. Liv and Tosh in particular are always up for a game of "Scum," "Club Seven," "Sorry," or "Life."
Liv is so fun to play with and very expressive to watch!
Getting warm and snuggly:
Blurry photo, but some of Truman's first steps walking from one thing to another:
Toes in the grass for the first time!
Truman loves the washer and dryer!
At one of Burke's soccer games (at Chandler High School) the kids found these tires used by the football team:
Speaking of soccer games, a friend told me about this advertisement she saw for our soccer league. What a cute photo of Liv!

No comments:
Post a Comment