November was an eventful month (I'm going to break it up into two different posts).
Truman is changing at rapid speed. He was able to stand and balance holding onto something really well at the very beginning of November:
I let Liv finish off this whipped topping and she said, "Mmmmm. It's almost like I'm going to marry this whip cream!"
Liv has a new favorite book! My thoughtful mom--thinking of her grandchildren before they were even born:
November 6th was my dad's 80th Birthday!
I sure love and miss you, Dad!!! You could always stand out in a crowd:
I sure love and miss you, Dad!!! You could always stand out in a crowd:
Hewitt and Rob just before leaving for the campout:
Cute little Tru started crawling everywhere and exploring the house like mad in November. Look out, World!
Liv had an assignment to 'disguise' a turkey so it wouldn't get eaten for Thanksgiving. She made a list of about 15 possibilities she was interested in and then decided on Wonder Woman. This one's for you, Merit!
We had our friends Sruthi and Sriram and their little daughter, Sia (one week younger than Truman), over for dinner one night. Sruthi and Rob used to work together on the same team and we had a dual baby shower together at Intel.
Cuties:
Truman hasn't really spent a lot of time and around other babies and got pretty friendly...
...a little TOO friendly!
Sorry, Sia! She didn't seem to mind and I grabbed him right away--ha!
A photo of Truman pulling himself up to stand:
We had the twins with us on Veteran's Day. The kids spent lots of time playing outside together. August loved taking Truman for a walk. Side note: I tried to take Truman inside to feed him lunch and he freaked out! I ended up bringing the baby food outside so he could eat and still watch his brothers play basketball.
Rob took the four older kids to the Stake Fair (at Skousen Park) and they had a fun time. There were all sorts of game booths, good food, a cool magic show, and face painting:
Rob and I were very amused that Truman would be sitting on the floor but scoot himself around in a circle. It was hard to get a good video of it, but this is a fairly good example:
Truman started eating some table foods this month (he really likes bread!). He loved the cantaloupe that I put in this little strainer/contraption:
He licks his lips so cute after getting some.
Tru has always been a 'cat napper' for the most part, but naps became especially challenging this month now that he's so mobile. He would constantly stand up in his crib!
Liv is so helpful:
Cute crawling boy at EIGHT MONTHS!!!
EIGHT for EIGHT months:
1. Shakes his head "no"
2. Gives "five"
3. Obsessed with finding door stops and electrical outlets
4. Thinks his sister is hilarious
5. Crawling everywhere
6. Pulls himself to standing
7. Thinks naps are overrated
8. Growing up TOO FAST!!!


I'm a very lucky girl, for sure!




















3 comments:
I love the family photos! The little video of Tru is so cute-- it's like a slow motion Sit 'n Spin. :)
Oh, and Merit loved the turkey! She thought it was hilarious.
We loved your Christmas card! Your family is darling!
Post a Comment