When I found out that both Patti and Alisa would be in town the weekend of Liv's birthday, I thought it might be fun to do something extra fun for Liv...a "fancy" party! Here is the invite she helped design (minus our contact info):
We made these pom poms earlier in the week (and after the birthday weekend Sue and Alisa put them up in her bedroom).
The girls did some coloring while they waited for everyone to arrive:
(A very excited) Liv in front of the food table:
The only shot I got of Sue and Alisa together--busy working on something helpful (thanks again!).
Fancy drinks need umbrellas, yes?
Cute girlies:
We made dresses out of tablecloths. We discovered that Aunt Alisa has a secret talent of being a great designer! Look at that perfect bow:
The girls each took turns walking the "runway" to model their outfit:
Opening gifts. This is such a cute bag that was made for Liv:
The other side of the tote totally made us laugh!
It was a fun party! Liv was excited to test out some of the loot. Turning six is awesome...can you tell?

1 comment:
What a seriously awesome party! Now that Edith has those books, one like it may be in my future. At least I know who I can get to come help. :)
Post a Comment