I felt some guilt on Saturday night that we had worked all day and didn't do anything fun with the kids or for St. Patrick's Day, so I whipped up some 'green' cupcakes while Rob took the kids to the store. My allergies have been HORRIBLE for the past two weeks. I was really quite sick on Tuesday and Wednesday, so I didn't get much done on those days which set us back a bit. I was struggling quite a bit emotionally as well, and maybe I'll write more about this another time, but not today. I'm doing really well right now, so I'm grateful for that.
We had a huge rain/thunder/hail storm on Sunday which was so nice. It rained for quite a bit which was great timing for our yard. I took some photos of the yard on Sunday afternoon. The first from our balcony:
This is totally random, but I forgot to post this picture that one of the primary kids gave to me during sharing time last week. He drew this during my sacrament meeting talk. It says, "repentance is a good thing." I thought is was so cute and at least someone was listening :)
The cabinet guy made it back to put on the pulls to our drawers. They make such a huge difference! Big improvement:
I pulled out the camera before church and took a few shots of the kids (seems like I haven't done that in a while). Liv was watching the rain and looked so cute:

This next one is just about my favorite photo ever right now. It's so 'Liv' isn't it?

Back to her favorite pose of late:
I see you...

A more serious side of Tosh...
This next one is just about my favorite photo ever right now. It's so 'Liv' isn't it?
Back to her favorite pose of late:
A more serious side of Tosh...
...then his dad walked in the room and got Tosh laughing about something or other.
Not lacking in personality I would say:
Hewitt is never very shy with the camera. He was looking and feeling dapper in his church coat:

Love those cute freckles on his nose:
Love those cute freckles on his nose:
2 comments:
Your yard looks great. Impressive that you moved all that rock yourself!
Wow! It is looking fantastic. The kids look even bigger than when we just saw them-- cute as ever, though. Hope the rest of the kids' break (notice I didn't say your break) is peaceful and fun.
Post a Comment