As I mentioned in a previous post, my mom was buried in the Franklin, Idaho Cemetery on February 18th. I didn't even think to grab my camera that day, so I just "stole" these photos from my brother(s) and niece, I believe.
My parents, in their planning ahead, bought their headstone this last fall. I actually went to look at it with my mom when I was in Utah last October. The death date will be added soon:
My parents, in their planning ahead, bought their headstone this last fall. I actually went to look at it with my mom when I was in Utah last October. The death date will be added soon:
This is the headstone for Ty, a full-term stillborn, that my mom is now by (he would have been two years younger than I am):
My mother's parents:
The kids walked around the cold cemetery as they waited for everyone to arrive:
My dad arriving with his sister, Sandie, my mother's sister Pat, and
my cousins, Bob and Jackie:
Graveside service (I am sitting between my two aunts, Pat on left, Sandra on the right):
2 comments:
Love you, Tams. (And your dad looks so handsome in that type of hat!)
I know, right? My mom loved my dad in a cap.
Post a Comment