Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Yesterday (February 7th), my mother passed away at 1:27pm. My dad and my sister and I were all with her when it happened. I am not quite ready to write about the events of the last few days, but wanted to give the details about her memorial service:

Monday, February 20th at 10:00AM
396 North 1100 East, American Fork, UT (LDS chapel)

5 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

Tamsen-- we have been thinking of you and send lots of love and prayers your way. We love you.

janeannechovy said...

Love and hugs from all of us, too.

Anonymous said...

All our love to you along with our prayers....Tanya and Garrett

Angela said...

I have thought a lot about you and hope that you are doing okay. Much love. Angela

Brett and Tiffany said...

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I know it has been a hard battle! I am thinking about you this week!