Liv is still showing interest in potty training, and she's getting closer. She loves her panties (love the panties and goggles combo here):
Tosh has always been a little afraid of heights and of jumping off of our high wall. He realized that being thrown up in the air by Rob is just as high, and to give it a go. He did it non-stop the rest of the swim. 

Here are a couple of cute ones of Tosh playing outside this week. His cheeks are so red from the heat! I think it was about 105 degrees at 7pm.





I hope that my folks will be able to come back again soon. I love you, Mom and Dad!
Rob has been digging a hole in our backyard so we can put our tramp in the ground. Liv's been getting up between 5:30 and 6:00 every morning, so he goes out to dig for an hour or so before work (and when it gets too hot). Our backyard is still a mess. Maybe the landscape will finally all be finished by Halloween.
Everyone seems to be settling back into a nice routine with school. The boys are all liking their teachers and schools. We've sure had lots of doctor/dentist appointments this month. I just had an ultrasound on Friday because I have a hernia that has been causing me some pain that is right above my belly button. I'll be back at the doctor on Thursday to determine what needs to be done about that. Fun stuff that reminds me that I'm getting older.
Tosh's Sunday school teacher came to find me after church today. She told me that she pulled out some crackers during class and asked Tosh how old he was. He told her that he was eighteen! She thought it was hilarious that he guessed that she was only going to give him four crackers. His teacher also told me that she read a scripture to the class and Tosh said, "Was that in English or Spanish?"
Liv is getting more and more independent, yet still has a hard time communicating so she spends a lot time being frustrated that we can't understand what she wants. She picked out her pajamas the other night (Rob helped get her dressed) and I loved that she wanted to wear pick bloomers and socks with her t-shirt:
Good night and have a good week.
Well, Grandma and Grandpa Dunning went home to Utah this week. We were sad to see them go. They were here for seven weeks, and unfortunately the treatments here in AZ were not successful and the latest CT scan showed that my mom's cancer has gotten worse. They are now in the process of trying to figure out the next steps in her care.
Here are some cute photos that we took the last Sunday my folks were here:
Rob has been digging a hole in our backyard so we can put our tramp in the ground. Liv's been getting up between 5:30 and 6:00 every morning, so he goes out to dig for an hour or so before work (and when it gets too hot). Our backyard is still a mess. Maybe the landscape will finally all be finished by Halloween.
Everyone seems to be settling back into a nice routine with school. The boys are all liking their teachers and schools. We've sure had lots of doctor/dentist appointments this month. I just had an ultrasound on Friday because I have a hernia that has been causing me some pain that is right above my belly button. I'll be back at the doctor on Thursday to determine what needs to be done about that. Fun stuff that reminds me that I'm getting older.
Tosh's Sunday school teacher came to find me after church today. She told me that she pulled out some crackers during class and asked Tosh how old he was. He told her that he was eighteen! She thought it was hilarious that he guessed that she was only going to give him four crackers. His teacher also told me that she read a scripture to the class and Tosh said, "Was that in English or Spanish?"
Liv is getting more and more independent, yet still has a hard time communicating so she spends a lot time being frustrated that we can't understand what she wants. She picked out her pajamas the other night (Rob helped get her dressed) and I loved that she wanted to wear pick bloomers and socks with her t-shirt:
8 comments:
Thanks for everything while we were with you in Arizona. We miss y'all.
I'm so sorry about your mom, Tams. I'm glad you got to spend some time with your folks. Love the middle picture of Hewitt jumping off the wall. Such form. I had a harder time with the heat the longer I'd been down there-- I don't know why. Hope it gets cooler for you soon. xoxo
That just plain stinks that it wasn't better news about your mom. Stay faithful and I'll keep praying. I feel your pain about the heat..we're on day 38 of 100+. Ugh.
Love all the fun water pictures but I adore the one of you and your mom. My heart aches for you. You're always in my prayers.
Take care......Tanya
Tamsen, I'm so sorry that the treatments didn't work for your Mom. The pictures you posted are beautiful and made me tear up, especially the one of you and her. It is so easy to see the love between you both!!!! Thinking of you!!!!
Wonderful pictures, all of them. Miss you all!
The pictures with your parents are beautiful. What a blessing that you have been able to spend so much time with them and I am so sad to hear that the treatment was not successful. I will be praying for you guys.
Oh, and are those the pink bloomers that go with the reversible brown and pink dress?
Post a Comment