While we were in Utah in July, we were able to spend an evening with Rob's awesome Uncle Bob and (very talented) Aunt Peg. Taking family pictures stresses me out like nothing else. It is so hard to get just one good shot! I knew we'd end up with some great shots of the kids, even though Tosh and Hewitt were unusually quiet and not being their usual happy and photogenic selves that night... So it goes. At least there weren't any tears :).
I'll share some favorites:
I'll share some favorites:












(Why is it so hard to get four kids to look in the same direction?!)


I absolutely LOVE this one of Rob and Livvy.
Thanks again, Peg!
9 comments:
I love that one of Rob & Liv, too! Totally captures the general level of energy around your family.
Ditto what JA said. Love the shot. So cute, Tams.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics! They are fabulous! So adorable!
Take care......Tanya
I love the pictures, especially the one of you and Liv, so cute.
Gorgeous! You all just shine!!!!
I love your guys' family! these pics are great!
So cute! My favorite is the one of your family jumping!
those all turned out amazing!!! LOVE that color on you and that last picture is PERFECT!!!
Adorable pics Tamsen! They capture your beautiful family so well!
Post a Comment