Woo-hoo! Diaper free!
My cousin Bob, and his daughter (Janae), son-in-law, and grandson are in town and came by to visit on Saturday afternoon. My kids love Bob and his dog, Carmella. Carmella is the sweetest dog and loves to play ball with the kids. They wore the dog out!

Janae's baby is so cute. He is almost a full year younger than Liv but is already bigger than she is and outweighs her by two pounds!
I woke Liv up from her nap so we could get a photo of these two cuties. (She seemed slightly confused at having another baby and dog in the house.)
I woke Liv up from her nap so we could get a photo of these two cuties. (She seemed slightly confused at having another baby and dog in the house.)
Kason started pulling at her pigtails and ears. She wasn't quite sure how to respond.
After my cousins left, Rob's brother-in-law and nephew arrived. They were in town for a reunion and we were able to spend a few days with them. We took all of the kids to a "Harvest Carnival" at church. We were in a mad rush to get ready and get out the door and I only took a couple of photos (none of them great). In case you are wondering, Rob was an 80's rocker (he was actually wearing some of my guess jeans from the 80's) and I dressed up as a hippie.
Liv wasn't cooperating, but looked darling in her witch costume and hat.
Tosh had a blast with his cousin, just 20 days older. They played with construction trucks for hours outside, and did some skinny dipping in the freezing pool. We love cousins and were sad to say goodbye.
Here are some other random shots:


Getting ready for Halloween (the boys made lots of decorations for our windows):

Speaking of Halloween and the scary (ha!), we had some professional make-up artists come in to talk to the Young Women for an activity. They taught about skin care and some make-up basics, and then did some demos just for fun. They did "candy eyes" on me and it was a little shocking when I looked in the mirror (and it took about 10 minutes to wash off). It was a fun night, but let's just say that I (and Rob) prefer a more "natural" look.
Is anyone else floored by the fact that this is the last week of October?! The month has flown by and I feel so disorganized and a little out of sorts. Time to pull it together (at least I'm changing fewer diapers)!
6 comments:
Yay for potty training! Way to go, Tosh! (Looks like I'm gonna have to do it one more time...)
I love the way Liv is looking at Kason. Hilarious. Oh, and the picture of the naked boys in the pool-- so, so funny! The differences in their bodies (size, tan-ness, etc.) is so awesome. I would love an email copy.
Thanks so much for taking care of my boys!
Yay for Tosh! Love those boxer briefs. And what fun cousin time! So cute together.
And I'm with the two of you on the makeup. More natural looks younger.
I can't tell you how great it was when our youngest, who is 3, was potty trained. I wasn't looking forward to it, but she was super easy. It's GREAT to be out of diapers.
I agree with the natural makeup thing. I think I burned myself out of wearing makeup from years of haveing to wear a ton when we performed. I tend to only wear it occasionally now.
I think Tosh is going to be embarrassed one day when he see this post. An underwear picture and a naked picture all in one! Those underwear pictures crack me up though. His hair is quite a 'fro too. Speaking of hair your hair is looking longer.
i'm with ya on the waiting till they are ready! i tried and gave up with max more than once so with luke i decided to just wait until he was ready. it was a much less dramatic process with luke. yay for you to only have one more to get potty trained! you're so close!!! way to go tosh!
and oolala with the candy eyes. eventhough you prefer a more natural look, that picture is still very pretty of you!
and i think that memory you posted about how you found out you were having a girl is awesome! i remember being excited to hear the news as well since i knew you were waiting till christmas! so fun!
lastly, sorry to hear about your mom! i hope they find answers quickly!!! never fun!
Oh my the skinny dipping picture is hilarious! I love it.
Post a Comment