Imagine Burke's delight when the doctor requested that he start eating more fats such as extra butter (on bread and veggies), and eating MORE ICE CREAM. She said, "Make him lots of ice cream shakes. You can even add fruit in with it and he should like that."
Ya think?
I made a vanilla shake with a bunch of leftover birthday cake in it after dinner tonight. We call that "cake shake" around here. I guess Burke has science on his side now when he says things like, "I'm starving, but hungry for dessert only." He wasn't too thrilled when he was still expected to finish his dinner before he was allowed any dessert...
5 comments:
My heavens, but Pen will be jealous!
I'm surprised he's even on the charts at all. :) When I've looked for my kids, I remember them being off the bottom because their height was ahead of their weight. I'll have to check again.
I told the story many times about eating slow and hanging around the dinner table so I could eat butter after everyone else had left. I was a little (little?) leaner then. I can just hear Burke now...
sounds fun! ENJOY Burke!
I wish my doctor told me that! He seems to think I should eat less ice cream. I may have to find a different one.
Post a Comment