Friday, October 1, 2010

the latest comic by our favorite author

Hewitt is into comic books lately (both reading, and writing his own). He came straight home from school on Monday and did this in one sitting:


(Hopefully you can read this book by clicking on the photos for a larger view. My favorite is the illustration of "Super Guy" changing back into civilian clothing...).

Good work, Hewitt!

5 comments:

John R said...

I love your book Hewitt, it is definitely cool. Can't wait for your next one. You are a good writer and illustrator.

Tom and Maryana said...

Good work Hewitt!! Write a book about your birthday party that we can see.

Sue said...

I LOVE this! I love that kid.

The Laundry Queen said...

Awesome comic book! And I love all the pictures (of course). I'm glad you finally got your girl so you can do her hair!

janeannechovy said...

Totally cool.