Saturday, October 16, 2010

the beach (vacay part 3)

We spent three days at the beach (Saturday, Tuesday and Wednesday). Saturday was sunny and warm, and it got progressively cooler and more overcast each day after that (ahhh.). The kids love the sand and water; and the beach is always Rob and my favorite part! I got a little carried away with the camera...believe me that I'm only posting a fraction of what I took.

Day one:
Day two:

Day three:

8 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

You got some really great pictures, Tams. It makes me want to go on vacation!

janeannechovy said...

That first picture of Liv with the scoop of sand up to her lips made me laugh really hard. Looks like so much fun!

Perschon Family said...

Seriously, you are GORGEOUS! you look SO good! i love your hair longer like that! and i'm glad to know i'm not the only one who goes camera crazy on vacation. we LOVED the beach when we went this year. it was our boy's favorite part! looks like your kids all loved it too! and i also laughed at that pic with Liv putting the scoop up to her lips! classic! glad you had a great trip!

Angela said...

Love the picture of you and Rob and of course all the great ones of your adorable kids. What beach did you go to?

John R said...

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw Liv and the big "spoonful" of sand. It looks so matter of fact, like she already had several. Your blog is very good and getting better. Wonderful pictures and a great vacation. I don't think anybody in the world has a cuter family. (I am not prejudiced.) We go for training at Kemer, Turkey next month, on the Mediterranean.

Brett and Tiffany said...

The vacation looks fun! We took our kids to lego land a few years ago! It is a pretty cool place! I have to agree...Liv trying to eat the sand was the funniest!

Colleen said...

Your trip looks like such fun! Beach pictures are always so lovely.

Sue said...

LOVE the pic of Liv eating sand. Great pictures everyone looks terrific!!!