Grandma and Grandpa Pete were with us until Wednesday. Grandpa took the boys on a "bear hunt" and also Burke on a bike ride (Burke was off on Monday and had just a three-day school week).
Liv is starting to balance well and will take a few steps while holding on to things:
I hosted a "Pajama" party for my Mia Maids on Friday night. Aren't they super cute? We had tons of treats, played several games, and then just sat around and talked until late (their absolute favorite).
Easter sort of snuck up on me. I thought the kids could use some new "outdoor" gear.
Of course my boys would turn sand pails and swimming noodles into "helmets" and "light sabers."
It was a successful indoor/outdoor egg hunt.
Sweet Petes doing their best to hold still and smile for Mom:
We played Charades tonight. Tosh pretended to be a "Rockstart" (he meant Rockstar) every time it was his turn except for once. That once, he pretended to be going to the bathroom (lovely) and Hewitt yelled out, "He's a pee-er!" Ah, yes. Good times.
We talked to Grandma and Grandpa Dunning on Skype tonight and Hewitt was telling them about his new leopard (Ply) that he got in his Easter Bucket. I'm not sure how he came up with the name "Ply." When I spelled the name for my parents (to be sure that they heard it correctly), Hewitt said, "Yeah, his last name is Wood!"
There was 7.2 earthquake in California this afternoon and we felt it. I had just sat down to find a recipe on the internet when I noticed the computer screen "swaying" and I instantly felt motion sickness. Our chandeliers were really swaying for several minutes after and the water in our pool became very rough and choppy. It was my very first (and hopefully last) earthquake. It really got my heart racing, I have to admit.
I made WAY too much for Easter dinner tonight. We probably should have invited someone over, but at the same time, it was really nice to just be us. I'll be freezing some food for another day when I don't want to cook.
Just after I sat down to start writing this, Hewitt walked into the room looking like this:At least it wasn't a Sharpie...
3 comments:
Looks like you had a blast. Love the charades-- I'm afraid that having 3 boys might make you prone to having "pee-ers" a lot. ; )
Great pictures, and tell Hewitt we can't wait to meet Ply (Wood). Hilarious!
I MISS Y'ALL SO MUCH!!!!
Several laugh-out-loud moments in this one, Tams, starting with the light saber battle, charades, Ply the leopard and Hewitt's Harry Potter ink job. Love love love. And I can't believe Liv is walking behind that thing! Looks like she might skip actual crawling.
Post a Comment