We went with a new "summer cut" for Hewitt...even though it sort of pained me to chop off his hair. I knew it would be so much easier with all of the swimming, tumbling, tennis, and other activities that keep this little boy busy (and sweaty).
Burke's glasses broke and he needed a new prescription so he got two new pairs of glasses this week. This pair is orange and blue (his favorite). He can finally see the leaves on the trees and the "little red things on the top of the street light posts." Go figure.
Liv is now 11 months! That's almost ONE YEAR folks. She had yet another ear infection this week (opposite ear as two weeks ago). We hope the new medication she's on will put a stop to this problem and that tubes won't be in her future...
Liv enjoyed her first "dip" of the season and looked awfully darling doing it: 
(I don't know if I have seen anything cuter in my entire life).
We had a lot of fun just relaxing and hanging out this week. I got a bunch of fun photos from swimming on Friday (poor Burke was in school when I took these photos).
Natalie (celebrated her 10th b-day this week) looked awesome in every photo!
Venn and Cathy taking the plunge

Hewitt picking up where he left off last October:
Drake looking tough, and much older than 11:

We've had visitors for almost 4 weeks straight! I'm a little tired (and can't stop sneezing--spring allergies are a killer!), but it's been a great spring and certainly loads of fun.
Now, life back to "normal" and time to prepare for a long summer!
We had a lot of fun just relaxing and hanging out this week. I got a bunch of fun photos from swimming on Friday (poor Burke was in school when I took these photos).
Hewitt picking up where he left off last October:
We've had visitors for almost 4 weeks straight! I'm a little tired (and can't stop sneezing--spring allergies are a killer!), but it's been a great spring and certainly loads of fun.
Now, life back to "normal" and time to prepare for a long summer!
6 comments:
I'll admit to wishing I was there (even if temps were in the 90s!) Looks like you had a blast. I certainly hope they didn't leave Melissa at home-- I'm assuming she was just busy doing something else... ; )
I bet you're tired! I think you'll probably spend the whole summer visitor-free though. Call it a hunch. ; )
Great to see so many photos. Thanks!
I love Hewitt's new haircut. Looks like you have had tons of fun, so fun that you have a pool. It is opposite here, I feel like I am gearing up for a busy summer (yard work, summer fun, and company. Oh, and the most exciting, a new baby). Miss you guys.
SO. I miss you. And your darling children. Although you have had visitors up to your eyeballs, could Kevin and I come stay with you on our drive back up to Utah? Just a thought :)
Wow, that is a lot of visitors! But sooooo much fun, and I was glad to be among them. I suspect you'll get many fewer as the weather really heats up. :)
I loved seeing all the pics and it looks like you had a lot of fun. Love to you all.
Post a Comment