Friday, November 13, 2009

six month check

Liv had her 6 month well check-up today.

Head: 20%
Weight: 25% (14 lbs. 11 oz.)
Height: 40% (25.5 inches)

She is still a little thing but is getting taller (at 4 mo. she was only 25% for height)! She has some reflux issues, but never cries or seems to be bothered by it so the doctor isn't putting her on medication. We are going to start doing rice cereal twice a day instead of once. She is rolling across the floor and is getting close to sitting up on her own. She slept 12 hours straight twice last week (I actually had to wake her up one morning because I was dying!). She does lots of "raspberry" and cooing sounds. And did I mention that she is darling?


3 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

She IS darling, Tams! I love her expression in the second picture. So cute.

janeannechovy said...

What a love. And of course I love that bottom shirt--one of those I wish I'd gotten in multiple sizes so I wouldn't have to say goodbye to it so soon!

Sara and Company said...

You're so good at keeping things posted! I have been so busy the past couple of weeks I haven't had time to check and it is so fun. Your family is seriously the cutest! And I will forever be amused by your kids! What a riot!