Wednesday, December 11, 2013

little ballerina

Soccer season ended in mid-November.  I think this is a darling photo of Hewitt's team after their last game:

Cute letter that Hewitt wrote at cub scouts (I believe). 
 My favorite lines are "thank you for what you've done to me" and "thank you for our things that help us survive."  Sounds a little dramatic or mysterious or something.

Liv's little ballet class ended in November as well.  We were invited to watch the last class.  After some stretching...

 
and some shy moments...

and the usual "pull skirt up" moments...
 
 Liv got down to business.  Sort of.  I clipped together some highlights that I think are worth watching.  The video is only two minutes (you will have to go to 'sweetpetes.blogspot.com' to view-- video will not work in the email).
 


Future dancer?  Only time will tell :)

2 comments:

patti's place said...

Your kids enjoy life, just like you do! Fun to see!

The Laundry Queen said...

Hewitt's letter is awesome! The same lines you liked cracked me up. Liv's dancing is so dang cute-- I especially love her two-handed Al Bundy with her skirt. The best.