It isn't our wedding anniversary today (or any other special occasion for that matter).
Today is a typical and somewhat ordinary day.
YET, today I feel very happy and perfectly content.
I was pondering today (on the treadmill, of course, where I do most of my real thinking) about how I truly feel that I could conquer anything with Rob by my side.
Sometimes I feel that I have much more confidence in US than I do in ME. I think I'm OK with that.
Our marriage isn't perfect by any means, but I can honestly say that we have everything that's ever really mattered to us.
Thanks for bringing out the best in me and for making my dreams come true, Rob.
I love you,
Tams
4 comments:
Awesome. What a great photo of you guys.
You are a great couple and I love the picture too.
Dude. Love you both.
Love this
Post a Comment