I am Burke. Mother is feeling rather exhausted at the moment, and after pondering deeply has made the risky decision to temporarily pass down the authority "Blogger" down to me. Don't worry though, I'm a cool dude.
On Monday the missionaries came over for a delicioso dinner of burritos. Mother and I made a delicious dessert of chocolate mint ice cream.
Tosh's teacher told Mother the following: The kindergarten kids were a getting a little loud and the teacher said something like, "Kids, who is the boss of this class?" They replied with stuff like, "you are" and Tosh said, "No, JESUS is the boss!"
Also, Mother's friend told us that she overheard Tosh in the hallway at school talking to some kids. They were discussing who their best friends were and Tosh told them, "Jesus should be your best friend."
I guess Tosh is the class clown.
On Friday we went to our friends' (the Dommers) house and had pizza. Father was somewhere else. They also gave us some caramel popcorn that mother said I could after this. It's good.
At school my class made some movies based off the book The Giver. The link is here. My portion starts at the 4:36 mark (and is the black and white section).
On Saturday some friends came over to go swimming. Mother made lemonade slushies in our Ice cream maker. They were good. We went out to dinner and saw a movie called Spy Kids and Father got us some candy.
That is it. Farewell, reader.
3 comments:
I love that Burke refers to you as 'Mother' and 'Father'. Hilarious. And Jesus is probably really glad that Tosh has his back. ; )
That was great! Loved hearing from Burke and Tosh is sure character. The Giver is one of my favorite books. Off to watch the video right now.
Love the formal style, Burke! You crack me up. And so does Tosh, future cult leader or banana republic dictator or *something*. :)
Post a Comment