I got some cute action shots when Rob threw the boys into the air. This one of Hewitt was my favorite photo of the week:
I took some video of the kids swimming as well. I couldn't believe how well Liv was swimming! She is pretty fearless and such a little fish (see previous post as well). Here are some short clips:
I've asked Hewitt NOT to flip off of our high wall, but Rob gave him permission, so here you go:
All five (Rob, Burke, Hewitt, Tosh and Liv) jumped off the wall (at the same time) for the first time ever, and Burke's diving is looking really nice! Sorry, no video on either of those today...
Liv was so wiped out after swimming that evening that we found her sound asleep in the playroom at about 6:45pm (she had been listening to music with Rob):
This is a random photo I took of the kids on my phone while they were eating lunch on Friday... I emailed it to Rob at work and we both think it is funny. I love Liv's face eating that hot dog (she had actually just stripped off her suit, but shhhh don't tell):
Intel bought a ton of tickets for the Diamondbacks game on Saturday night. It was fun to go to downtown Phoenix with the kids. This was their first professional baseball game, and the first 20,000 people got free ball caps! Score!
I had an usher take this photo with my phone:
This one is pretty blurry too, but thought it was cute that the boys were pretending to play ball:
We saw the D-backs score three home runs and some other exciting stuff. We even ate hot dogs, popcorn and nachos. We left after the 5th inning (actually stayed longer than we thought we'd be able to). Chase Field is a closed arena with A/C, and it was raining and quite stormy on our way out. It was a fun night!




3 comments:
What a great last week of summer! I love the shots of the boys being thrown by Rob-- you can tell that Burke's getting tall by how much harder it is to get him much height. Seriously, our kids are getting so big!
So much fun! Hope getting back to school is fun, too. We're about to start six straight weeks of swimming lessons!
So glad your last week before school was good! Great pictures and video!
Post a Comment