Monday, November 14, 2011

Auntie Sue and Livvy Lou

Rob's sister Sue (his youngest, yet tallest sister that recently had twins!) sent us an e-mail last night with some of her childhood photos.

Does this look a bit like anyone else to you?
Here is a side by side of Liv and her Aunt:





I'm not sure if Liv will always resemble her Aunt Sue, but I'll tell you that there are worse things in life...

6 comments:

Carla said...

Wow-that resemblance is uncanny! Always love keeping up with y'all.

janeannechovy said...

Definitely the same smile. Different cheek shapes, Liv's eyes are a little closer together and Sue has the stronger chin. Also, Sue's outfit is SUPER awesome. :)

The Laundry Queen said...

Yeah, the proportions are a little different, but they have a very similar expression. I can definitely tell they're related, that's for sure.

Tamsen said...

So I showed my older boys just the photo of Sue when they got home from school yesterday and asked, "Who does this look like?" and they both said, "Big!". :)

The Laundry Queen said...

That's funny. I can see it. They definitely have the same hair. ; )

janeannechovy said...

Cindy Lou just said Sue looks like Big, too! And it was the hair that did it for her. Too funny.