My Aunt Pat (my mom's only sibling) was in town last week, as well as both of my cousins. We had everyone over for dinner on Wednesday and Friday nights and it was fun to have a mini reunion of sorts.
Here is Liv having a little visit with Aunt Pat:
My folks with my cousin Bob (lives in Mesa) and Aunt Pat:
My cousin Jackie and her husband Mark were in town for a work conference and were great to play with the kids on Friday night. The kids showed off their tricks in the pool after dinner. I love this sequence with Tosh...
Ready:
Jump!
Land! (that had to have stung a little bit):
Mark and Burke:
Hewitt's cannon ball:
Tosh, Hewitt and Jackie:
I always end up with several silly photos of Liv each week. Here she is after getting into some Fun Dip she discovered in Hewitt's untouched Valentine's box:
Liv never really took a pacifier, but loves to pretend with the play one for her baby doll:
She just figured out how to pedal herself around this weekend. She sure is growing up. Liv is talking a bit more all of the time too. I have recently noticed that if she hands me something she will say, "Here go, baby." This is so hilarious to me because obviously this is what I say to her! (I love her tongue in this shot):
We stayed busy this week with swimming lessons, doctor and dentist appointments, and lots of hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa. Rob won four free tickets to the circus (through work) and took the boys on Saturday afternoon. They had a great time although the show got a bit long for Tosh (the show lasted about 2 hours and 15 min). Liv and I stayed here with Grandma and Grandpa and enjoyed a little rest/nap time.
My parents will be here for at least four more weeks. The crazy thing is that we are going on vacation next weekend so we will actually be in their home while they are in theirs. I think my parents probably need a break from me trying to "police" them about diet, etc. :) My mom's treatments seem to be going well and it is really great to see her feeling so much better from when we just saw her last month. Thanks for reading!
My parents will be here for at least four more weeks. The crazy thing is that we are going on vacation next weekend so we will actually be in their home while they are in theirs. I think my parents probably need a break from me trying to "police" them about diet, etc. :) My mom's treatments seem to be going well and it is really great to see her feeling so much better from when we just saw her last month. Thanks for reading!
3 comments:
I'm so glad you get to spend this time with your folks. We're looking forward to seeing you soon!
Oh, I love that dark blue linen outfit! I'm glad to see another kid wearing it. I miscalculated the size with Cindy Lou and she only got to wear it a couple of times.
Looks like some good times with your family. Can hardly wait to see you up here!
It was so fun seeing your family!!!! We miss you!
Post a Comment