Burke completed the Bobcat Trail for Cub Scouts, and received lots of awards at Pack Meeting.
His favorite part was when they turned him upside down as part of the initiation:
The boys are doing swimming lessons Monday-Thursday this entire month. It's made for very busy mornings since the classes are back to back to back (each boy in a different class). The kids are doing great and I can't believe the difference in Tosh especially (see last post for a cute swimming video).
The weather was cooler this weekend, and we all enjoyed a family bike ride on Saturday morning (temps in the 70s!). The weather was awesome. It was in the high 80's, low 90's on Friday afternoon and Burke was complaining that it was "too cold" to go swimming. Ha!
The weather was cooler this weekend, and we all enjoyed a family bike ride on Saturday morning (temps in the 70s!). The weather was awesome. It was in the high 80's, low 90's on Friday afternoon and Burke was complaining that it was "too cold" to go swimming. Ha!
Here are some random pics from this week:
Hewitt mid-cartwheel
I gave Tosh's hair a little trim (it looks sort of "Mom-ish" here):
Liv is taking more and more steps and is starting to climb up on everything! Today was the first day that I had her go into the nursery at church (only because Rob is the nursery leader, and because I gave a lesson in Young Women). We have packed up the highchair because she kept climbing out of it. She is such a funny girl, and wouldn't you know that she LOVES broccoli (you can see some on her face in this photo):
I felt so productive this week, and got to all sorts of projects that I don't get around to as much as I'd like, such as closet/room organization and ironing (I generally iron on an as-needed basis instead of ironing everything that needs it at once). I changed some dressers around in the kids' rooms, and we moved a couch into our play room. I also spent the majority of one afternoon sewing on scout patches and bruised my thumb and index finger in the process. Those patches are tough! I can't get over the fact that I feel like I am constantly doing something, and yet there is always so much to do. We had a some couples over for a game night last night, and that was really fun.
And finally, a quick snapshot of the four kiddos (and Bear and Bunny) before church today:
3 comments:
I have bruised fingers, too-- from sewing ribbons and elastic on pointe shoes. Great photos, love the kneepad on Hewitt!
Bruised fingers...you better toughen them up with all of the patches you are going to be sewing on. :-)
I didn't even notice the knee pad! Funny.
Post a Comment