Monday, May 10, 2010

the birthday girl

The BIG (well, not really) one-year-old!
Liv loved her first yogurt smoothie at lunchtime:
Big brother Tosh getting excited for the party:

The party girl starts to get a little sleepy; must be time for gifts.
Burke helps out:

Everyone was excited about the new kitchen and Liv loved the PHONE! She stood and played here for at least 15 minutes.

I had a few issues with the cake, but we won't get into that...

Dad and Hewitt help out with the candle:
Time to dig in!

Happy first birthday Livvy! We love you so much.

5 comments:

janeannechovy said...

Adorable! Happy Birthday Liv! Love that picture of Tosh with nothing touching the ground. And of course you were smart and had her eat her cake on the patio!

The Laundry Queen said...

I ditto JA about the adorable. I think the cake was great. I had issues with Big's cake, too- must've been something in the air. Happy Birthday Liv!

Tom and Maryana said...

What a wonderful year!! Great pictures - thanks...

Anonymous said...

I am sure cake therapy for the toes will become the rage!

rachel said...

I just love her facial expressions, Tam! She's so adorable! Happy Birthday, big girl! We have a similar kitchen and it's one of Sophia's favorite toys. :)