I laugh that when we open the windows in the mornings now, the kids tell us they are "freezing." It's like high 50's outside and 75 inside. Already Arizona lizards I guess.
I took this one of Liv the other day. I think her legs and toes look so cute! Seriously, she is like a little doll that I just want to pick up and squeeze.
One of Liv's latest things is that she will be playing in the family room on her tummy (loves her tummy) and will just put her head down on the blanket and go to sleep. It doesn't really matter what is going on around her. If one of her brothers starts talking to her and wakes her up, (they love to get right down next to her as I'm sure you can imagine), she will wake and pick her head up, give a huge smile and then go right back to sleep. How did we get so lucky?
5 comments:
Oh, Tams! She is so cute! I'm glad you got your little girl.
What a sweetie. I would just pick her up and hug and squeeze her all the time if I were you, too. Little old ladies in the grocery store always ask me, How do you not just kiss those cheeks all the time? Answer: I don't. Cannot resist those soft sweet cheeks (and gooshy thighs, and zerbety tummies).
Love the sleep habits! Anders was my only one to do that.
I had forgotten about the hat. It looks cute on her - even the grandpa that doesn't like hats thinks she is cute in the hat.
Ummmm....you DESERVE it! That's how! She is an absolute doll. I LOVE her! Too cute!
Sooooo cute! Bring that little darling back to Utah so we can squeeze her too!
Post a Comment